Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tiny Carl Jung

It's the little things that always make my day. Things like this (yes, that is a little dog). And also:

On my phone I have taken a lot of pictures.* In fact, I got a microSD card solely for the purpose of being able to get them off of my phone (fo' free!). Two such pictures I took about twenty feet from each other. One is of a large column with a security camera spray-painted on it. The other of a parking spot with a fire extinguisher spray-painted.

Yet more:

My first year at Tech I found a good number of entertaining pictures on people's whiteboards. This one won it for me though. I also read desks.

Not pictured:

In my dorm here at Tech for the summer, the instructions in case of a fire and "... IF DOOR IS HOT" are as follows.
  • Do not open door
  • Phone emergency 888
  • Seal cracks around door with towels or blankets
  • Hang a sheet, blanket, or bedspread out the window as a signal--then shut the window
  • Wrap a damp cloth around your face
  • Stay low to breathe
  • Break out marshmallows
Finally:

I found this one in "viejo" San Juan, whilst walking around with Alina. Well, technically she saw it first, but I got the picture. Took me a while to see it, can you?

Bonus: Alex broin' out.


*Actually, all of these pictures were from my phone.

2 comments:

Alimari said...

You need to dA a few of these.
Specifically the trashcan shot, but the other two, too.

Anonymous said...

GABE
BRO RAPE
IS HOT SHIT

i'm totally down if you and alley wanna get it on.

love,
kel